be a sponsor!
Fantasy of Lights Sponsorship Information:
Greetings Christmas Fans,
It’s almost time for Sealy’s favorite tradition: the Fantasy of Lights Festival! For 35 years, families and businesses of Sealy and Austin County have come together to usher in the holiday season with this special Christmas weekend of fun. Our community – and visitors from all over – unite to celebrate the Christmas season and participate in events promoting our
town, local businesses and our nonprofit organizations.
We invite you to partner with us to host Fantasy of Lights this year. (Your donation is tax-deductible, as we are a nonprofit organization.) Here are some events that will be hosted during the Dec. 3-5 weekend:
- Fantasy of Lights Parade
- Live Snowfall!
- Live Entertainment on Main Street
- Gingerbread House Decorating Contest
- Arts, Crafts, Specialty and Food Booths
- Snowball Classic Softball Tournament
This year’s Fantasy of Lights theme is A Cajun Christmas!
Below are descriptions of sponsorship levels from $100-$1,000. Fantasy of Lights sponsors get signs placed in the Abe & Irene Levine Family Park located at 410 Main Street. Everyone loves seeing family, business and church names on these signs! The trees in the park will be lit during the Fantasy of Lights parade and will stay lit until January.
Fantasy of Lights is organized by the Sealy Community Foundation, whose mission is to advance education and increase support to Sealy non-profits. We provide local groups with much-needed funds and fundraising opportunities. Any proceeds generated by our events are donated to various Sealy groups including the City of Sealy, Sealy Fire Department, Sealy
PTA, Sealy Little League, Lion’s Club, Easter Eggstravaganza, Sealy Christian Food Pantry, Sealy Eastside Foundation, Tiger Band Boosters, Sealy Main Street Association, Sealy FFA, Youth Refinery, Tiger Athletic Boosters, Sealy Rotary, Sealy Chamber of Commerce and many more. In addition, we also give numerous scholarships to graduating Sealy seniors.
Christmas Tree Sponsor $1,000
Naming rights to an official 202 Fantasy of Lights event:
o Kids Fantasy Gingerbread House Decorating Contest
o Fantasy of Lights Parade
o Fantasy Entertainment Stage
• Individual signage at Levine Park (410 Main Street)
• Recognition in all advertising: website, Facebook, sponsor sign at event & newspaper ads
• Public recognition
Ornament Sponsor $500
- Signage at Levine Park (410 Main Street)
- Recognition as official sponsor in event advertising: website & Facebook
Santa’s Helper Sponsor $100
- Name on large sign at Levine Park (410 Main Street) This is a great level for family/organization/church sponsorships! Get your family or group’s name on a lit tree throughout the Christmas season!