Gingerbread House decorating Contest
Fantasy of Lights Gingerbread House Decorating Contest
Levine Family Park Pavilion (406 Main Street)
Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021 10 am-2 pm
Kit Price: $10
Where you can find an official Decorating Kit in Sealy: A limited number of houses will be available the day of the event. Please reserve yours before the event to ensure there are enough.
Sealy City Offices – Daily through Saturday, Dec. 3, 11 am (405 Main Street)
Sealy Chamber of Commerce – Daily through Friday, Dec. 3 (309 Main Street)
9th Annual Vendor Blender – Thursday, Dec. 2, 12-8 pm (131 Main Street)
Where and when you’ll turn in your Gingerbread Masterpiece:
Saturday, Dec. 4, 10 am-12 pm @ Levine Family Park Pavilion (406 Main Street)
Winners will be crowned:
Saturday, Dec. 4, 2 pm @ Levine Family Park Pavilion (406 Main Street)
Very Important Rules:
- All decorations must be edible and unwrapped.
- Yes, you may use your own candy … and lots of it.
- Houses must be mounted on a sturdy base to facilitate carrying and moving of the house.
- No usage of cardboard or hot glue allowed in the construction of the house. Cardboard is NOT allowed.
- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories: 5 & under; 6–11; 12–17; 18+; Special Needs; 65+.
- Exhibit is open to the public.
- Entries may be picked up after 2 pm on Dec. 4, 2020. ALL entries not claimed by 3 pm will go to Gingerbread Heaven.
- Judging will be based on overall appearance, originality and craftsmanship.
Questions? Contact Abby Moyle 616-260-8186!
- Results will be posted here!