Be a vendor
Location: Levine Park – Atchison & Hardeman Street
Saturday, December 4, 2021
10am – 5 pm (Parade begins at 6 pm) – Midnight
See below for after hours sales opportunity.
Booth Space: 12′ Long x 12′ Wide
Booth Fees: $25.00
Return application and booth fees to:
Sealy Community Foundation
P.O. Box 406
Sealy, Texas 77474
For information, please call:
281-610-0577 (after 5 pm)
AFTER HOURS SALES: After hours sales opportunity is from 5:00 PM until after the Parade. Please indicate on the application if you wish to stay after hours to sell to the large crowd that lines the streets during the parade. This will help to determine where your booth space will be. Please note: During the parade, which will begin at 6 PM, the electricity will be turned off for approx. 30 minutes.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Set up starts at 6:00 AM and must be completed by 10:00 AM. All vehicles must be removed from the area by 8:30 AM – no exceptions.
- Vendors may park along Second Street. NO PARKING ALLOWED BEHIND CITY HALL IN THE PARKING LOT.
- All vendors must supply the Sealy Community Foundation with their Tax Permit Number. Please supply copies of any vendor insurance policies if applicable.
- Booth cancellations must be made in writing (email notifications will be accepted) and received at least 7 days in advance to receive a refund (before November 30, 2020).
- Any check returned for insufficient funds will be charged an additional $30.00 fee.
- Only one booth per each direct sale company will be allowed. These companies include, but are not limited to, Tupperware, Miche Bags, Scentsy, Thirty One.
- FOOD VENDORS: Food will be limited per food vendor. All food that you wish to serve must be listed on the application. You will be notified of the food(s) that you will be allowed to serve. On the day of the event, you must serve only the foods designated by the committee in order to participate in our show. Vendors are selected at our discretion.
- CRAFT VENDORS: Items you will be selling must be listed on your application. If you have pictures of your products, please enclose one or two so we will have a better idea of what you will be bringing. Vendors are selected at our discretion.
- We have the rights to ask any vendors to leave who are not complying with the rules or not conducting themselves in a professional manner.
- Vendors are responsible for the merchandise, security and liability of their booths and persons. Vendors shall indemnify and hold Sealy Community Foundation and/or the City of Sealy harmless form any and all loss.
- All GARBAGE must be picked up. No garbage, boxes or bags are to be left in your booth space. There will be a receptacle behind City Hall where you may dump your garbage.